Saturday, May 11, 2019

Prattville Dragoons Camp 1524 Chaplain's Column for May 2019

Chaplain’s Column 
     To begin my first column as Chaplain, I would just like to say how honored I am to have this position. I feel at home in helping lead our camp in prayer and devotion to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
This month is Confederate History Month. Each day I hope we will all reflect on the sacrifice our ancestors made to defend our freedoms granted in the Constitution.
To often in today's times we hear nothing but negativity. Many of our ancestors left home for lands far away to fight and defend our home land.
There are times that we must stand and defend our country and our heritage.
Today, we must defend our heritage and cause for which our ancestors stood.
As Christians we can be steady in our faith, knowing the Lord is with us.
I pray for each of you, your families and I pray for this country.  May we wake up and turn back to the Lord which brought this country into life.

No comments:

Post a Comment