Sunday, August 4, 2019

Prattville Dragoons Chaplain's Column for August 2019 - Great Sacrifices


"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." Stonewall Jackson
This month I write to encourage each of us to remain focused on the ultimate goal of sharing the Gospel in all that we do. Let us not fret about the earthly woes and tribulations, but rather focus on our relationship with our Heavenly Father. When we are at peace with Christ we are at peace with the things of this world.
Death shall come for each of us, but until that day may we be bold in standing for God, Family, and Heritage!
Peace to All and Gods Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment