Sunday, February 16, 2020

Prattville Dragoons SCV Camp 1524 Chaplain's Column for February 2020


Make a Stand for a Future of Promise
Dear Compatriots! My prayers are with everyone this February. It has been a rainy winter but thankfully not to terribly cold! We have many that are sick and in need of our prayers.
 "The past is dead; let it bury its dead, its hopes and its aspirations; before you lies the future--a future full of golden promise."
- Jefferson Davis

I pray for all of you, your families, and your future. Let us honor our ancestors with their sacrifice so long ago. Let us also use their sacrifice to continue standing for all the things that are right in this world. Recently, I paid a price for standing for my beliefs and the principles I carry.
I am not afraid of being ridiculed or persecuted. I will always stand for what is right no matter the cost.
Our ancestors stood for principle and what was right. Let us be inspired to seize the day and lead the charge to stand for the very things our country was founded upon.
Our life is like a vapor, so short, but we can leave a mark that carries on forever.
Stand for God, family, and our Constitution! To God be the Glory! Amen!
Remember those on our prayer list.

No comments:

Post a Comment