Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Regent of the First White House of the Confederacy.

From Mrs. Anne Tidmore, past Regent of the First White House of the Confederacy, Montgomery AL:

Dear Friends of the First White House of the Confederacy,
The White House Association of Alabama is very pleased and proud to announce that last Wednesday, October 28, 2015,  Seibels Lanier Marshall (Mrs. Jim Marshall) was installed as the seventh Regent of the White House Association of Alabama. 

In the spring of 2009, I agreed to serve as Regent for six years, and those years have indeed flown by. I have enjoyed working with all of you so much and I am very excited about Seibels being our new Regent.  She has an excellent Board, as did I, and I know they are going to move the First White House forward in great ways.

I appreciate all the support and encouragement that each of you has given me. I know you will continue to support Seibels and the work that she has to do. I hope it will be as much fun for her as it was for me, and I am confident that it will be. 
Thank you all so much!

Most Sincerely,
Anne Tidmore


No comments:

Post a Comment